Sunday, 1 March 2015

It's Me (again!)

Hi!

Some of you may know I am not completely knew to blogging, I have dabbled before. With a difficult pregnancy and a hate for using wordpress, I gave up.  But I have been convinced by my friends, followers and most importantly Mr P to give it another shot. Well, they do say, If at first you don't succeed try, try and try again!

So Here I am.

My name is Amie, I am 22 years old and first time mummy to our gorgeous little boy, Freddie William who was born on 16th November 2014. I live in Kingshill in Kent with my fiance and babydaddy Mr P (chris).

I am a mahusive fan of parenting blogs, they are what taught me everything about pregnancy, birth and parenting, the reason I bought certain products and the reason I have a become a confident mum to Freddie. So now I have officially become a member of the mum club, I feel like I have so much to blog about. And if my writing helps one other person like other blogs have helped me, I will be a happy mummy. 

I will be blogging about all things baby, home, family life, outings, reviews and shopping! and no doubt some wedding talk too. I really hope this blog will become an access all areas view into our lives with a new baby. Please feel free to ask me anything and stick with me as I find my feet and follow us on our journey into parenthood.

I will leave you with a few sneak peek photos. If you want to see more photos, follow me on instagram!  Thank you so much for reading.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my latest post! I would love to hear all your comments, or you can email me at mrpbabyandme@gmail.com or facebook me, tweet me... whatever takes your fancy!