Friday, 8 April 2016

Freddie's Spring wardrobe

Spring is a hard season to dress for. It is sunny but not warm, but its too warm for your winter jumper and if you decide instead to wear something a bit more summery, it's suddenly arctic weather again.  Saying that I am pretty pleased with Freddie's Spring wardrobe and am loving his cute Spring jackets.  

Personally I have an aversion to babies and toddlers dressed like tiny teenagers, I want Freddie to look like the cute little bubbly he is for as long as possible!  His wardrobe has had a huge injection of colour which I am loving and it really suits him! Fred is coming up 18 months but is still in 12-18 month clothes, although a lot of things are still to big, but I didn't want to buy 9-12 months as they are a bit on the small side! Anyone else find children's clothing sizes a bit of a nightmare? Freddie also has a super skinny waist and long legs which makes things tricky! 

It was pretty hard to pick my fave spring wardrobe items but I think this is a pretty good selection!

Dungarees and short sleeved body suit,  M&S, £18 - yellow stripe long sleeved tee, Baby Gap (out of stock)
 1. I love this Dungarees set, mainly because it is plain denim so I can team with so many different tops, and it is great for my little pipe cleaner because they can't fall down! I love the stripey bodysuit tee too.

2. Freddie's Great Grandma bought him this yellow long sleeve tee in baby gap, I think it was £6.95, he actually has this top in lots of different colours, definitely one of our faves. Unfortunately though it is now out of stock.

ZARA 3. Animal Tee, £6.99 4.Sneakers, £17.99 5.Denim Jacket, £17.99 6. Colour Nation Leggings, £8.99 
Zara is probably my favourite for picking out cool clothes for Fred, not necessary your every day items but perfect to get some cool, different items .My only gripe with Zara is there stock is rubbish! always order online because the shops stock is poor and even online everything seems to always be out of stock!

3. This animal tee is so cool and a must for Freddie, he is animal mad and was shouting 'manimals' at it in the shop so of course it had to come home with us and it brings the colour without being too much. 

4. I think the little shoes are my absolute favourite on the whole page, they will go with everything, all his other shoes are very wintery so is nice to have something a bit lighter.  They are just so cute, maybe not first choice to wear to the park but you can never have enough shoes! 

5. Is there anything cuter than a kid in a denim jacket? Plus, mummy can wear hers and we can match, Because twinning is winning right? 

6. I am a huge fan of Zara leggings, Freddie has owned pretty much every pair they have! So comfy for him to play and run around in, Jeans just are not always comfy for kids especially for soft play etc. I love these white leggings and I think they are pretty popular too, my Instagram feed is full of cute kids wearing them! 

Next 7.Car print shirt, £6 -  8. Green Chinos, £9
 Is there any parent who doesn't love Next? Freddie's wardrobe is like a Next catalogue, anything we don't already own is certainly on our lust list! I cant wait to get some more summer things, in love with some of their shorts!
 
7. Freddie loves this multi car Tee, and makes broom broom noises when I put it on, which is super cute. Such a lovely tee and goes with everything too. 

8. Absolutely adore these chinos, gorgeous bright colour and perfect for Freddie. only problem is they keep falling down! They do have an adjustable waist though so I need to take them in! Looking forward to teaming them with a plain long sleeve white top and his new white shoes from Zara (above). 

9. White Linen blend shirt, £9, Next - 10. 'My Mummy' is Magic, £7, Next - 11. Fisherman Jacket, £22, M&S
9. Freddie's wardrobe has been lacking smart shirts so this shirt is the perfect addition and will go with all his trousers, not sure how it will wear, being linen but for £9 I thought it was pretty good. 

10. Anyone who knows me knows my nickname is Amie Magic so this Tshirt was a no brainer! And we always need something blue in his wardrobe! 

11. Anyone absolutely love Yellow Macs?! It is still a little big for him but he has worn it a few times because he insists! Fred absolutely loves this and squeals with excitement when he sees it haha! I think it is the bright colour, he also finds the material a great thing to chew! It is shower resistant so perfect for the April showers! Although my mum teamed this coat with his green trousers today, which I fear is maybe a tad too much! 

Are you a fan of colour for your children's wardrobe? 

Oh I just love to dress up my pickle! 



1 comment:

  1. Ah these are such lovely outfits! M & S had that mac last year, I so almost bought it for Tyne but ended up choosing the bright blue...both were adorable!

    I have such different styles for each of my boys - Tyne is my "Smart boy" who suits shirts and chinos, Noah suits the leggings and t shirt look, and Sailor is my frou-frou baby right now - all ribbons and crochet lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my latest post! I would love to hear all your comments, or you can email me at mrpbabyandme@gmail.com or facebook me, tweet me... whatever takes your fancy!