Monday, 10 April 2017

JoJo Maman Bebe Maternity VIP Shopping Event

This week we were very excited to be invited along to a Maternity VIP Shopping Event at our local JoJo Maman Bebe store!


Jojo Maman Bebe have designed an exclusive VIP shopping event just for us expectant mums, you will have your own personal shopper experience, with one of their knowledgable staff members with you to talk you through must have maternity essentials for you and your baby. You will even receive 15% off anything you wish to purchase and a goody bag!



My appointment was booked for half 10 and I was greeted by Sarah who couldn't have been more lovely. she instantly put me at ease, and gave me a little look round their store, which having been newly refurbished, was absolutely gorgeous with three floors of mama heaven.  



We headed up to the Maternity floor, where Sarah talked me through what was where.  I was asked what in particular I was interested in; for me I really wanted to get some advice on maternity wear suitable for nursing.  Having someone to talk through the different clothes and options was so helpful, it definitely made me feel less overwhelmed.  even as a second time mum I feel overwhelmed with choice.  having not been able to breastfeed last time, it was great to get some proper advice on what clothing would make feeding baby easier in public.  We looked through all their different top and dresses that had discreet ways of feeding baby built in to them.  I was able to have a good look through, at a nice relaxed pace to really take in what was on offer.  



They can offer expectant mums a excellent bra fitting service also, they have a brilliant range of maternity and feeding bras, and to my surprise they weren't at all frumpy like the ones I had last time! I will definitely be back to the store to make the most of this service when the time comes.  They also had a fab range of jeans, which I definitely wish I had known as I have just bought some, but they had so many to choose from. 



my eyes were instantly drawn to their gorgeous pyjama section, I am a huge fan of pyjamas (rock and roll I know) Sarah picked me out a gorgeous cami top which suggested would be the perfect way of being in my pyjamas post baby but still looking and feeling good when having visitors over, or opening the door to the postman! The top is so beautiful and flowy with easy and discrete feeding clips too, ... popped it in the changing room for me and actually I think the top is too nice to keep as a pyjama top only and actually looked lovely with my jeans too! Plus in the changing rooms, is a strap on bump, perfect to check if clothes will fit your growing tum!


Sarah took me to see the baby carriers they had, I was excited to see the Caboo Carrier in stock as this has definitely been on my lust list.  we got it out and Sarah talked me through it, it was great to be able to have a proper look, they aren't cheap so it was really helpful to have a good look before making the purchase.  I loved it and popped it in my basket along with my cami top.


We went upstairs to take a peek at their lovely feeding and changing area, which was a lovely clean area and definitely the perfect place to go if you are in Tunbridge Wells and needing a place to feed and change baby, with plenty of water and magazines!


We headed downstairs to check out their baby section, I was in my absolutely element.  not sure I had appreciated how gorgeous their baby clothing is! I could have bought one of everything but decided to be reserved, and chose a beautiful little hat, but I will definitely be going back with Mr P to lust over clothes.


The event is being run until 15th April so get in and book your slot quickly! Especially as a first time mum this opportunity would have been so helpful! looking at bras, pants and nipple pads can be overwhelming, it was lovely to have to someone there to talk you through what you need, what maybe is a luxury but not an essential, so as not to waste those precious pennies.


Just before our session ended, my mum arrived with Freddie and Freddie chose his sister a gorgeous jelly cat bunny!




I had such a lovely morning talking all things mum and baby, so if your expecting your own little one you can book your session here!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my latest post! I would love to hear all your comments, or you can email me at mrpbabyandme@gmail.com or facebook me, tweet me... whatever takes your fancy!